Saturday 6 October 2012

Blogging that is!

Ok, so I have thought for a while that I would quite like to do a blog for my journey of starting a new cake business, from home with a 2 year old always willing to 'help'.

So here I am on blogger ready to start sharing my pleasure and angst at getting it up and running but have hit a technophob wall......it's propbably just me but I can't seem to get my head around what I am supposed to do, for example; I posted a random blog last night just see how it went, having done that I am now placing this blog under a new 'blogspot.com' name because I can't use the one I used yesterday but I can't find out why?!

And how do I find people that I may know or want to follow their blogs?

Maybe I am having a moment and with more patience I will find the answers but I currently have my 8 year old jumping around the house determined to be a James Bond/Starsky & Hutch blend and a 2 year old that is just plain tired and wont give in!!

If you have any good advice please feel free to share.......

No comments:

Post a Comment